Wash and Care for hand painted and/or printed Clothing Items.
IMPORTANT: All our tapestries and harem pants should be hand washed with cold water, especially for the first couple of washes.
It is advised that you add a handful of salt to you wash as this helps the colour to remain intact. Do not scrub your items but rather scrunch it, as scrubbing comprises the colour.
PLEASE ALWAYS DO A COLD HAND WASH FOR YOUR FIRST WASH.
Terms and conditions apply.
Wash and Care for Dye Sublimated Clothing Items
- Always wash your garment inside out. This helps maintain the colour of your item.
- Wash your item in a cold wash. No higher than 30 degrees centigrade.
- Avoid fabric softener. Most fabric softeners break down the fibers of your clothing item.
- Do not tumble dry your dye sublimated clothing.
- We recommend that you do not iron your polyester apparel.