Wash and Care for hand painted and/or printed Clothing Items.
IMPORTANT: IRON BEFORE FIRST WASH. All our hand painted and UV reactive clothing must be ironed before the first wash as this helps to set the colour. Do not wash before ironing any UV reactive items for the first time.
To ensure the colours stay vibrant, cold hand wash for the first wash. It is advised that you add a handful of salt to you wash as this helps the colour to remain intact. Do not scrub the clothing but rather scrunch it as scrubbing comprises the colour.
PLEASE ALWAYS DO A COLD HAND WASH FOR YOUR FIRST WASH.
Terms and conditions apply.
Wash and Care for Dye Sublimated Clothing Items
- Always wash your garment inside out. This helps maintain the colour of your item.
- Wash your item in a cold wash. No higher than 30 degrees centigrade.
- Avoid fabric softener. Most fabric softeners break down the fibers of your clothing item.
- Do not tumble dry your dye sublimated clothing.
- We recommend that you do not iron your polyester apparel.