The benefits of salt air inhalation, also known as speleotherapy or halotherapy, were first documented over 200 years ago when it was realized that salt miners in Europe were relatively free of respiratory ailments.
You can now benefit from this all-natural salt air therapy at home with this salt inhaler. When you inhale through the mouthpiece, the passing moisture absorbs micron particles of the incredibly pure and mineral laden Himalayan Pink Salt that penetrates the entire respiratory system.
Using a salt inhaler is a natural way to treat allergies and clear nasal passages. Those with respiratory problems, sinus infections, coughs, snoring problems, allergies, asthma, or bronchitis will find salt therapy beneficial. The salty vapor moisturises membranes and fights bacteria and allergens, has anti-inflammatory properties and releases negative ions, helping to balance the body.
How to use:
1. Fill your dry inhaler with course salt
2. Place your mouth over the mouth piece and inhale through your mouth.
3. Exhale through your nose. (this ensures the salt and inside of the inhaler stay dry.
4. Do this for 15-20 minutes a day
1. If the salt crystals become moist or wet, do not use the inhaler.
2. Throw out the salt and give your inhaler a rinse and make sure it is 100% dry before adding salt.
3. Do not wash with detergents or in the dishwasher
4. Use 1 inhaler per person for hygiene reasons