Raw crystals can be added to your food, bath or water.
Himalayan pink salt is said to contain 84 different trace minerals and elements. Himalayan salt contains very little sodium compared to its table and sea salt counterparts making it a better alternative for people with high blood pressure.
Himalayan salt is believed to have a menagerie of health benefits which are listed below:
- Promotes blood sugar health
- Promotes a healthy libido.
- Promotes bone strength
- Helps with energy levels
- Supports vascular and respiratory health
- Helps regulate sleep and mood
- Enhances immune functioning
- Prevents muscle cramps.
- Absorption of food particles- this includes the nutrients in food in water as well has helping the small intestine to better absorb food particles through the villi. It is for this reason that many people add a few Himalayan salt crystals to their drinking water as it acts as a natural electrolyte.
- Promotes sinus health – Himalayan salt can be used to make a saline blend to rinse your sinuses out using a neti pot.
Himalayan salt can be used in your bath, either on its own or with some essential oils. It is believed that pink salt draws toxins out of your body through your skin into the water. We recommend steeping in your bath for 20 -30 minutes the letting the water run down the drain while to sit in the bath. You will feel all that negative energy wash down the drain leaving you feeling relaxed and content.