Size: 20cm x 20cm x 5cm.
How to use:
- Place your cooking block in the oven on a low heat for 20 minutes
- Raise the heat to a medium heat for another 20 minutes
- Turn your oven onto a high heat and heat your Himalayan Salt Cooking Block for a further 20 minutes
- Take the block out from the oven and fry your steak or vegetable on the block.
Cooking on a Himalayan Salt Cooking Block not only gives your food a distinct and delicious flavour but also passes the minerals and trace elements into your food, giving your food all the benefits that Himalayan Salt has to offer.
Himalayan pink salt is said to contain 84 different trace minerals and elements. Himalayan salt contains very little sodium compared to its table and sea salt counterparts making it a better alternative for people with high blood pressure.
Himalayan salt is believed to have a menagerie of health benefits which are listed below:
- Promotes blood sugar health
- Promotes a healthy libido.
- Promotes bone strength
- Helps with energy levels
- Supports vascular and respiratory health
- Helps regulate sleep and mood
- Enhances immune functioning
- Prevents muscle cramps.
- Absorption of food particles- this includes the nutrients in food in water as well has helping the small intestine to better absorb food particles through the villi. It is for this reason that many people add a few Himalayan salt crystals to their drinking water as it acts as a natural electrolyte.
Himalayan salt has a more subtle and unique taste to ordinary table and sea salt. It looks more fancy too.