- Mix one part dye powder with 2 parts conditioner to make a past. (This can be adjusted, depending on the colour you wish to achieve.
- Apply the paste to dry (Avoid contact with the skin as this dye has high pigment and will stain)
- Clean up using a facecloth with warm water and soap. This includes your skin and surfaces the dye may have landed on.
- Leave dye in for 45 minutes. Dye can be left in for longer but no less than 45 minutes
- Works best on bleached or light hair
- Use gloves, old towels and clothing when dying your hair
- This dye will stain
- This dye is semi-permanent and will face over 4-10 weeks, depending on how often you wash your hair